Sunday, September 16, 2012

ishhh....

 As i lay on the floor of my living room floor;;trying to figure out how to do history homework;;my brain has clicked into this format that i will finally make the blog i have been waiting to do for a while but never having time."I will make this Blog and I will like it" my brain telling me;so i threw the homework at the stack of books in the corner,whipped out my laptop and created this blog while listening to all the tunes on Pandora.
      I have not really thought about the theme of the blog(indicating the wonder blog title)but it is okay to have a unknown blog in my bookk and that it will stay.
    I'm not much into the whole stay on the computer all day for i have a life;;but as anyone else my life is pretty hectic and i need to step away from it for awhile just so i can breath.As anyone from a military family i never really had best friends,so i now turn to my laptop and loads of strangers to dish out my 'whatevers'.For me this will be alittle escape from family,school,and afterschool activities;;for the few of you who decide to read tomorrows first ever 'real' blog it will be a great,swell laugh.And at that i will post this and try to figure out how to do everything else:)

No comments:

Post a Comment